Crypto Millions Lotto named “Official Online Lottery Partner” of Serie A Club Atalanta B.C.
Professional football club in Italy forms partnership with world’s biggest digital lottery
LONDON, Sept. 30, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — via CryptoCurrencyWire — Crypto Millions Lotto, the world’s biggest digital lottery, has been named as the Official Online Lottery Partner of Italian Serie A club Atalanta B.C.
It’s the first-ever partnership between an online lottery and a Serie A club. A coming together of two organisations, rising stars in different industries, that share the same bold approach.
Both organisations are known for punching above their weight. Crypto Millions Lotto disrupts traditional lotteries by offering jackpots many times larger than their more established national competitors. Atalanta B.C. have established themselves as a top performer, finishing third in Serie A last season, ahead of some the world’s best-known clubs.
To demonstrate the pioneering approach of this partnership, one of the major steps it will take is to bring the world’s most widely used alternative currency, Bitcoin, into the mainstream.
Commenting on the partnership, Crypto Millions Lotto CEO Sulim Malook said, “We are delighted to have found a partner that has the same disruptive approach as us. With their outstanding performances in Serie A, and having established themselves on the world stage, Atalanta B.C. were an obvious choice of partner for us. This is going to be an exciting year for us both. We are planning to add a number of new lotteries to our site plus the ability to play using credit cards, whilst Atalanta B.C. will be mixing it with Europe’s elite clubs as they challenge for the Champions League again. We’re big football fans and we’ll be supporting them all the way.”
Romano Zanforlin, Commercial Director of Atalanta B.C., said, “We’re excited to partner with Crypto Millions Lotto, an ambitious company that is keen to increase its exposure with the help of Atalanta Bergamasca Calcio’s brand and global reach. We look forward to developing our relationship, which will also see our brand reach new audiences in Asia, Eastern Europe and Latin America.”
About Crypto Millions Lotto
Crypto Millions Lotto is a lottery licensed to operate in more than 180 countries. Jackpots are fully insured and start at a whopping US$30 million, and roll over each draw until they’re won, which on average is every 3½ weeks. Draws are based on the outcome of the German National Lottery, which has been operational since 1955 and is televised twice weekly. This unbreakable link gives Crypto Millions Lotto complete fairness and transparency. Soon, players will be allowed to join the world’s biggest lottery syndicate and play using digital tokens.
Crypto Millions Lotto is the trading name of UK based Wilmington Holdings PLC.
About Atalanta Bergamasca Calcio
Atalanta is a professional football club based in Bergamo that plays in Serie A, Italy’s premier league. The club is nicknamed La Dea, the Nerazzurri and the Orobici. Founded in 1907, Atalanta play in black-and-blue colours. Their stadium is the 21,300 seat Gewiss Stadium.
In 2019-20, Atalanta reached the quarter finals of the UEFA Champions League and were beaten by finalists Paris Saint-Germain. They have managed to qualify for the same competition this 2020-21 season and hope to better last season’s achievements.LONDON, Sept. 30, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — via CryptoCurrencyWire — Crypto Millions Lotto, the world’s biggest digital lottery, has been named as the…
Lotto Online Game Procedures
Edition 19a effective 13th January 2021
When Lotto is played online (including by Direct Debit, via the App or using Pingit), these Game Procedures (the “Procedures”), the Rules for Draw-Based Games Played Online (the “Rules”) and any applicable Game Specific Rules apply.
If You buy Lotto Entries with Your Account, the Account Terms apply in addition to the documents mentioned above, and if You buy Lotto Entries with Your Pingit Account, the Pingit User Account Terms apply in addition to those documents. From 18th February 2021, it will no longer be possible to buy Lotto Entries with Your Pingit Account.
If there is any conflict between the documents, any applicable Game Specific Rules will take priority followed by the Procedures, the Rules, the Pingit User Account Terms (if relevant) and then the Account Terms.
When Lotto is played at retailers, the Lotto Game Procedures set out in the Players’ Guide, and the Rules for Draw-Based Games Played at Retailers (and any applicable Game Specific Rules) apply.
You can view all National Lottery Rules and Procedures on The National Lottery website. You can also ask for copies by calling our Customer Care Team on 0333 234 44 33 ∞ (please see the Telephone Enquiries section for call charges), or by writing to The National Lottery, PO Box 251, Watford WD18 9BR.
All words and phrases in these Procedures that begin with a capital letter and have specific meaning are explained below or in Section (I).
- (A) Playing Lotto online
- (B) How to win
- (C) Prize categories, Prizes and odds of winning
- (D) The Reserve Fund and Rollovers
- (E) Prize capping
- (F) Cancelling a Lotto Entry
- (G) Cancelled Draws
- (H) Postponement
- (I) Definitions
- Contact Numbers and Addresses
(A) Playing Lotto online
- (1) Lotto costs £2 to play and Lotto Draws take place on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- (2) To play Lotto on the Site or App, You should fill in the interactive play slip for Lotto by following the instructions provided. To buy Lotto Entries with Your Pingit Account, You should follow the instructions provided. It won’t be possible to buy Lotto Entries with Your Pingit Account from 18th February 2021.
- (3) A ‘week’, when mentioned in the number of weeks section, will start on the first available Wednesday or Saturday Lotto Draw that Your Lotto Entry is entered into and will end immediately before (and excluding) the Lotto Draw on the same day of the following calendar week.
- (4) If You have used Your Account to buy a Lotto Entry and Your Selection is not shown in Your “My account” section of the Site or App, then that Selection will not have been entered into any Lotto Draw.
- (5) If You have used Your Pingit Account to buy a Lotto Entry, You should be able to view Your Lotto Entry following the link shown in Your Pingit Account after You have made Your purchase, or in the email confirmation sent to You by Camelot. If You can’t see the link or do not receive an email, and are not sure if Your purchase was successful or what Your Lotto Entry is, You should contact the Customer Care Team.
(B) How to win
- (1) If Your Lotto Entry matches two or more of the Main Numbers You will win a Prize in the highest relevant Lotto Prize category, providing the requirements of the Rules and these Procedures are met.
- (2) If Your Lotto Entry matches two of the Main Numbers You will win a Prize of a free Lotto Lucky Dip. Your Lotto Lucky Dip will be entered into the Lotto Draw taking place after the Lotto Draw You won the Lucky Dip in. We will let You know that You have won and give You the option to decide which Lotto Draw You would like any future Match 2 Lotto Prizes to be entered into (next Lotto Draw, next Wednesday Lotto Draw or next Saturday Lotto Draw).
(C) Prize categories, Prizes and odds of winning
Match 6* / Jackpot
9.79% of sales for a Lotto Draw is allocated to the Jackpot
All of the amount available for the Jackpot in the previous Lotto Draw may also be added to the allocation for the Jackpot if there are no Winning Lotto Entries in the Jackpot category in that previous Lotto Draw (subject to Section (D)(2) and Prize capping)
Match 5* + Bonus Ball
Any Lotto prize
* from a Lotto Entry to the Main Numbers
- (2) The value of the Jackpot will depend on the number of Lotto Entries sold. The Prize awarded for each Winning Lotto Entry in the Jackpot Prize category will depend on the number of Lotto Entries sold and the number of Lotto Entries that match six Main Numbers. However, subject to capping explained in Section (E) below, Camelot will top up the Jackpot so that each Winning Lotto Entry in the Jackpot Prize category receives at least £1million. For example, if there are five Winning Lotto Entries in the Jackpot Prize category in a Lotto Draw, but the Jackpot available to be won is only £4.5million, Camelot will top up the Jackpot to £5million so that each Winning Lotto Entry receives a Prize of £1million.
- (3) All Lotto Prizes, except the Jackpot, are fixed Prizes subject to Prize capping (see Section (E) below). Prizes in the Jackpot category (and any capped Prizes) will be rounded down to the nearest £1.
- (1) Prize capping takes place in very rare circumstances – for example, when popular number combinations are drawn resulting in there being more Winning Lotto Entries than Camelot is able to pay Prizes for. If Prize capping takes place, the actual Prizes won for matching 3, 4 and 5 Main Numbers, and 5 Main Numbers + the Bonus Ball may be less than stated. The Jackpot Prize per Winning Lotto Entry may also be capped. How Lotto cash Prizes may be capped is explained in more detail below.
- (2) Match 3 to Match 5 + Bonus Ball Prize Capping: Prizes in these Prize categories will be capped in very rare cases and only if the Capped Prize Fund (which is an amount equal to 35.82% of the sales for a Lotto Draw, plus an amount agreed by Camelot and the Commission (being £35million)) is not enough to award Winning Lotto Entries in the Match 2 to Match 5 + Bonus Ball Prize categories the Prizes stated in the table in Section (C)(1) above. In these circumstances, all Winning Lotto Entries in the Match 2 to Match 5 + Bonus Ball Prize categories will be awarded a Prize of £2 or its equivalent in the form of a Lotto Lucky Dip Entry for Match 2 Prize winners. This means that whilst the number of Match 2 Prizes in a Lotto Draw forms part of the capping calculation, Match 2 Prizes will never be capped and will always be awarded in full.
- (3) If there is any money left in the Capped Prize Fund after paying the £2 Prizes (or its equivalent) to all Winning Lotto Entries in the Match 2 to Match 5 + Bonus Ball Prize categories, the remaining money in the Capped Prize Fund will be used to pay up to a further £28 to all Winning Lotto Entries in the Match 3 to Match 5 + Bonus Ball Prize categories. If there is any money left in the Capped Prize Fund after paying the further £28, the remaining money will be used to pay up to a further £110 to all Winning Lotto Entries in the Match 4 to Match 5 + Bonus Ball Prize categories. If there is any money left in the Capped Prize Fund after paying the further £110, the remaining money will be used to pay up to a further £1610 to all Winning Lotto Entries in the Match 5 to Match 5 + Bonus Ball Prize categories. If there is any money remaining in the Capped Prize Fund following that payment, the remainder will be divided equally amongst the Winning Lotto Entries in the Match 5 + Bonus Ball Prize category.
- (4) Jackpot Prize capping: The amount of money available to top up each Winning Lotto Entry in the Jackpot Prize category to £1million is limited to £7million. In the very unlikely event that £7million is not sufficient to top up each Winning Lotto Entry to £1million then the amount available for distribution amongst Winning Lotto Entries in the Jackpot Prize category will be the Jackpot plus £7million, and the Prize per Winning Lotto Entry in the Jackpot Prize category will be less than £1million.
- (5) The amount available to fund Lotto Draw promotions may also be capped, as agreed with the Commission. Details will be available on the Site in advance of the relevant promotion.
(D) The Reserve Fund and Rollovers
Match 5 + Bonus Ball
From and including the Lotto Draw on the Change Date, if the Jackpot is not won in the fifth Rollover Lotto Draw (known as the “Must Be Won Draw”), it will be distributed in the following way:
Match 5 + Bonus Ball
(E) Prize capping
(F) Cancelling a Lotto Entry
- (1) You cannot cancel a Lotto Entry bought on the Site or App after You have accepted the Selection(s) displayed on the “Confirm Play Slip” screen of the Site or App. You cannot cancel a Lotto Entry bought using Your Pingit Account once You have selected ‘Pay Now’ on the Review Order page. You cannot cancel Lotto Match 2 Prizes.
- (2) If You get two or more Lucky Dip Selections for the same Lotto Draw that contain the same six numbers, You should telephone our Customer Care Team within 120 minutes of buying the relevant Lotto Entry(ies), or before the close of sales for that Lotto Draw, whichever is the earlier. Camelot may then, at its discretion and following investigation, refund into Your Account (or Your Pingit Account if the Lotto Entry(ies) were bought using Your Pingit Account) an amount equal to the cost of the duplicate Lotto Entry(ies).
(G) Cancelled Draws
- (1) If Camelot becomes aware that the Lotto Draw after the next Lotto Draw will be a Cancelled Draw, then in that next Lotto Draw (before the Cancelled Draw), if there is no Jackpot winner, the Must Be Won Draw mechanic explained in Section (D)(2) above will apply (as appropriate). Lotto Lucky Dips will be awarded to all Winning Lotto Entries in the Match 2 Prize category.
- (1) Where Camelot considers it reasonable to do so, it may postpone a Lotto Draw for as long as it considers to be appropriate in the circumstances. In that case (by way of example only, where there has been a significant disruption to the sale of Lotto tickets) Camelot may continue to sell tickets for that Lotto Draw beyond the normal Draw break for that Lotto Draw.
Contact Numbers and Addresses
Customer Care Team: 0333 234 44 33 ∞ (0370 737 3983 for complaints).
For the hard of hearing using Minicom equipment, please call 0370 737 8249.
Calls cost no more than calls to 01 and 02 numbers. If your phone tariff offers inclusive calls to landlines, calls to 03 numbers will be included on the same basis.
General Written Enquiries:
The National Lottery
PO Box 251
National Lottery Regional Centre Addresses:
Watford (Camelot’s registered office)
The National Lottery
Tel: 01923 425000
The National LotteryFind out about the Lotto Online Game Procedures ]]>
5 Tiger Court
Kings Business Park
Tel: 0151 236 1796